Thursday, August 9, 2018

Kingdom Series by Marie Hall

This is my review of the Kingdom Series by Marie Hall as a whole.  I truly enjoyed reading this series.  It was filled with magical worlds full of descriptions that heightened the magic and didn't drag the stories down.  I love the way Marie Hall writes.  Her style keeps you immersed in the stories.  Her characters are interesting and her main characters make you fall in love with them.  She doesn't skimp on the details of her minor characters.  If I had to describe The Kingdom Series in one word, it would be enchanting. 
I would like to thank Marie Hall for the entertainment and magic. 
I would give this series as a whole five plus stars.  It's become one of my favorites.  I will review The Dark Princess Saga later when my to be read list has gone down a bit. 

The next series I will be reviewing will be: The Lords of Carnage Series by Daphne Loveling.  If you like hot bikers, then you may enjoy the reviews for her books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment