Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Falling in Love with Thorn by Daphne Loveling


When I think of the perfect dream inducing man, I have a check list.  This book seemed to tick off each on of those.  Alpha male...Check.  Has a bit of a sensitive side...Check.  Irish accent...Check.  Hot, sculpted body...Check.  Roguish sense of humor...Check  I was already half in love with Thorn with his constant positive attitude and his sense of humor before I turned to the first page in this book...After reading the last page, I have only two words to describe Thorn...Book boyfriend.  Yep...He's mine...And okay...He's Isabel's too. 
Sassy and hard heated like yours truly, Isabel helps keep those pages turning.  She isn't overshadowed by Thorn but can stand toe to toe with the roguish bad boy.  Though I love Thorn and want to claim him, he is Isabel's perfect mate.  They click so well that their story haunts well after you've finished reading the last page.  Though she is the daughter of the M.C. president of the Death Devils, she is far from spoiled.  The chemistry between Thorn and Isabell is sizzling.  
The story plot is wonderful and ties in some loose ends from the other books wonderfully especially one major one.  The bad guy is especially creepy and you find yourself wishing you could be the one to put him down.  The action in this book is amazing.  
Now, back to my book boyfriend, Thorn.  Daphne Loveling gave me high hopes for this book because she developed him to be so hot he melted panties.  I hate to say this because I love books and authors but many times series will get your hopes up when it comes to certain characters, but with Daphne Loveling she delivered Thorn straight from the oven and into my heart.  He almost melted my Kindle!  Though I am picky about what goes on my shelf space because let's face it, I don't have a lot of room, this series will be taking up a whole series.  Thorn drips with alpha male, passion and delicious naughtiness.  
I do recommend this book for those who like motorcycles, bad boys and action.  I do not recommend this for the kiddos for obvious naughtiness.  Daphne Loveling, thank you for writing Thorn.  I truly enjoyed every word.  

Book Cover Rating:  HOT HOT 10 because 5 isn't going to do it
Book Rating:  First time ever doing this but 100 proof...Because this book is too hot to give a number to.  I need a shot of whiskey after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment