Tuesday, September 4, 2018

This Girl Needs an Avenger Like Angel by Daphne Loveling


Holy hotness!  Daphne Loveling just sent me on a wild ride that only the president of the Lords of Carnage M.C. could take me on.  I can not express how happy I am with this book...But I'm gonna try.  Anyone who has read the Lords of Carnage books knows Angel is hot as Hades and cocky with a sinful grin.  These qualities are amped to the max in this book as he takes the helm as the president of the Lords.  I am absolutely thrilled that his lady is none other than Jewel who has been my favorite side character until now.  She's taking center stage in all her sassy but classy glory and now, I have a new favorite side character, Jude...Her brother!  Jewel is the perfect partner for Angel because she takes none of his crap and can stand toe to toe with him without flinching.  Jewel has never been a wallflower.  Nope!  This girl is a wildflower.  
As always, Daphne does an excellent job of making every aspect of the town and characters real.  There is a real sense of family among the Lords and as I may have mentioned, that is important to me.  If I expected her to slow down on the action, I was wrong.  If anything, the action has become even more explosive for this book.  So, anyone who needs a burst of adrenaline, you will get it from Angel.  
The only problem I have with this book is now I'm having problems figuring out who my favorite Lord is.  I think I'll have to re-read them all to figure it out.  
I recommend this book to anyone who loves protective alpha males, family that would die for you and scorching hot bedroom play.  I do not recommend this for anyone who is under the age of 18 because of the mouth-watering naughtiness.

Book Cover Rating:  1,000 Charlie Hunnam smiles because he's got it.
Book Rating: There isn't a number high enough but I think I'll be drinking the whole damn bar for this one.   




No comments:

Post a Comment