Thursday, September 6, 2018

Lords of Carnage by Daphne Loveling Series Review

Most of you probably don't know this but I don't have authors contact me for reviews.  I choose what I review by what interests me.  However, I do contact the author after the first reviews because I'm an author myself and I would want to know any reviews I may receive.  Also, this means my reviews are always honest.  I have found a lot of books that have become my favorites just by scrolling through amazon or by seeing them on facebook.  With facebook's new rules, I want to reach out and tell any authors that they may send me book suggestions through my messenger.  This doesn't mean that I'll choose your books but if it interests me, I'll put it on my to be read list and it will get its spot.  Also, I do both series review and single review and I will let you know when your books are being reviewed and what type of review it is.  That being said, onto my series review for the awesome story-weaver Daphne Loveling.
If you can't tell from my reviews of the books before, Daphne Loveling has cemented her role as one of my favorite authors.  The Lords of Carnage is action packed, full of family love and full of scorching hot men and strong women.  It is a rare find in the M.C. Romance genre to find every element moving into such a wonderful series from beginning to end.  From the very first book, she had me hooked and continued catching me in her vibrant storytelling.  Her character building is above par, making her characters both relatable and believable.  There is true emotion in her books and I can tell she takes a great amount of care with her story.  I will be recommending these stories for the foreseeable future.  Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I was still recommending these books on my deathbed.  (Let's hope that's not for a long time.)  I promise I will be reviewing any new books in this series and I will most likely be reviewing more of her books in her other series.  I want to thank Daphne Loveling for her books.  They have been truly entertaining.  I mean...I couldn't even just give them five stars.  They are worth more than that.  Anyone writing an M.C. Romance, take notes.  This is how you do it.  I am absolutely thrilled with the Lords. 


Series Rating:  There isn't a number high enough.  They've earned a place on my bookshelves.  (I'm picky about what goes there and she is now one of my recommended authors.     

No comments:

Post a Comment