Thursday, June 21, 2018

Wishing I Can Rub a Lamp with Jinni's Wish by Marie Hall

The fourth book in Marie Hall's A Kingdom Novel Series made me giddy to start.  Out of all of the books in this series, Jinni's story intrigued me the most because I wondered how she was going to pull off a book where the male lead was fading away into nothingness.  I worried that it would be unbelievable.  I was wrong.  Marie Hall is consistent in her surprises.  Her female lead, Paz was wonderful.  I loved her from the very beginning.  As always, Marie Hall is a master plotter and describes things so well that I felt the magic from the very first page.  Jinni also known as Tristan Black has a backstory that made my heart break.  She made me feel every moment of his life and created a bond that shattered me before she put me back together.  I truly love this series and I am so glad to have found it.  I do recommend this book for anyone who likes magic and descriptive worlds.  This book will enchant you.  I do not recommend this book for children.  There is some adult content. 

Book cover rating: 5
Book rating: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment