Sunday, June 24, 2018

A Magical trip on Hook's Ship with Hook's Pan by Marie Hall


Hook's Pan takes one of the previous characters from Gerard's Beauty, Trishelle and makes her a main character.  I was so happy about this because Marie Hall did a good job of making me feel a bond to this character well before Hook's Pan.  I did wonder how she was meant for Hook but revealing it will ruin the surprise.  I will say this book takes you into the realm of mermaids and Hook is deliciously wicked as you would imagine but he's also a broken soul who you want desperately to be put back together.  As always with Marie Hall, the scenery, characters and plot are enchanted with descriptions that pull you into the story and makes you live every single second.  I am enraptured by this author's imagination.  I recommend this read for anyone who likes twisted fairytales and romance.  I do not recommend this read for children.  This is not a child's fairytale.  

Book Cover Rating: 5
Book Rating: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment