Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Enchanted by the Wolf with Marie Hall's Red and Her Wolf by Marie Hall

I'm going to do this review a little different than my other book reviews and I will probably do it this way from now on so you can do see the full picture.  First, I went into this book thinking Gerard's Beauty would be my favorite from this series.  I was surprised to find that I have a true love for this story.  My heart was broken from the beginning.  I felt so bad for Red and so bad for Ewan and so mad at my favorite demon bug or fairy, Danika at the beginning of this book, I wondered how Marie Hall would fix that heartache.  She did it in the way that she always does it...With Magic.  Everything from the setting to the plot was pure dazzling magic.  She is the master of description and causes me to care about each of her characters. 
So, if you want a story full of description but doesn't overdo it or a story full of magic and love, this story is for you.  Be warned there is some heartbreak along the way but it makes it so much better by the end.

Book cover rating: 5
Book rating: 5 +

No comments:

Post a Comment