Monday, December 30, 2013

Introduction

Hi! My name is Amanda K. Dudley-Penn.  I am an author but I also find that I read a lot.  Because of that, I have decided that what better way to thank these wonderful authors than to give them reviews.  I read everything I can get my hands on from different genres.  Of course, my favorite genre is paranormal romance.  
However, I will strive to make sure to read as many different genres as I can though I will say that I do not put a time limit on how long it will take to read these books.  I will be writing reviews on old and new books alike.  As an author, I know that it doesn't matter how long ago a book was written, the authors and readers still like reading the reviews.  Plus, the real reason I am doing the reviews this way, is many times I have so much to say about a book and there is too little space.  I don't intend to become a professional book reviewer but I do hope they help the truly good authors to gain readers.  So, here is the list of reviews I will be writing soon.  I hope you enjoy them.  

1.) Marked (book 1) House of Night Series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
2.) Intentions of the Earl (Book 1) Scandalous Sisters by Rose Gordon
3.) Beowulf By Anonymous
4.) A is for Alibi (Book 1) The Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Mysteries by Sue Grafton
5.) Invisible by Cecily Anne Paterson
6.) The Bride and The Brute by Laurel O'Donnell
7.) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
8.) Little Altars Everywhere (Book 1) Ya-Yas- By Rebecca Wells
9.) The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
10.) Twilight Phantasies- (Book 1) The Wings in the Night Series- Maggie Shayne

There will be so many more.  Also, if I read one book in a series, I will read the rest even if I didn't like the first one.  I have found that sometimes, book series grow on me.  Thank you for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment